Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful at Thanksgiving

I am thankful for all the moments in my life. That I have been married to the same man for almost 35 years. (thankful most of the time) That I had been able to be the mother to 3 wonderful, fantastic sons. That I work in a wonderful enviroment where my co-workers are my best friends. That I live in a great neighbor, city, state and country. That I came from a large family of 2 brothers and 2 sisters. That my parents chose to have another child after 6 years. That I was able to grow up in a stable family. That my longtime friends know all about me and are still my longtime friends. That I have in-laws that are the best. That my mother-in-law is able to spend Thanksgiving with us. I am thankful for all that has been given to me.

P.S. GO BYU!!!!

No comments: