Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Year Later (almost)



Well a year ago we were boarding the Coral Princess so that we could see the Panama Canal. This was Ryan's dream. A year later, I never would have guessed the changes that have happened. Life is short, enjoy it, you never know what twists and turns it will take. I am going on another cruise this next week, we will be at sea when it is the actual anniversary of his death on the 29th, kind of bittersweet. I know that we will have a great time. I know that Ryan is in a much better place without the pain and suffering he was going through, that lets me get through not having him around. I miss his wonderful smile, teasing me and joy for life. He is in my thoughts and will always be.


I love you Ryan, I am so glad that I am your MOM!! Love, always.

No comments: