Thursday, October 23, 2008

89 days and counting











We are going on the Panama Canal Cruise in January. We will be sailing on the Coral Princess. It is our Chirstmas, Birthday, Graduation and Senior Trip all together. I am sure we will have a great time. I can't believe that it is only 89 days away. My friend Linda and her husband Dan are also going on the cruise. It will be fun to have another girl to do girl things with. It is 14 days going from Los Angeles, CA to Fort Lauderdale, FL. There are 4 ports that we stop at, what an adventure it should be. Especially since foreign countries are not required to make things accessible. Well I guess we will find out either how accessible things are or not.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

FUN VIK...I'M JEALOUS!!! ONE DAY I WILL GO ON A CRUISE.. HAVE FUN TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!!!

Julie said...

I can't believe it is only 89 days away...yikes! I too am jealous and hope that you have the very best time ever...I am so happy that Linda and her husband are going with you!