Thursday, October 9, 2008

Patience

The definition of Patience (ˈpā-shənz) is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances. This can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without becoming annoyed or upset; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties.

Can you lose patience as you get older? I used to be a lot more patient. I want to appolgize for not being as patient as I used to be. I will try to find that patience that I had when I was younger.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, I can't believe you were more patient than you are now!
You always seem so calm and collected.

Mindy said...

I don't know anyone as patient as Vicki Kranwinkle! I need some of your greatness to rub off on me ... You are such an example to me! Thank you!!!! You are one of my most cherished friends!

fivecutekids said...

Oh' my goodness, you my friend are one of the MOST patient people I know and love. Mindy is right you are such a wonderful example to all that know you. Thank you for that!